Author: Dr. Hannah Godfrey
Dr. Hannah Godfrey (BVETMED MRCVS)Veterinary Surgeon - Associations: The Veterinary Content Company
Hannah graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 2011. She initially worked at a busy mixed practice, where she focussed on small animals. She also developed a passion for soft tissue surgery as well as canine and feline dentistry, having completed additional training in both areas.
Hannah currently works at a small, independent practice close to home in order to devote more time to her other love - writing comedy fiction. She hopes to soon be a published author.
Hannah currently has two cats, Poppy (who Hannah hand-reared) and Ashton Kutcher, who was found at the side of the road as a kitten.
Dr. Hannah Godfrey contributed to these articles:
- My cat won’t leave me alone! (6 reasons for clingy behavior), 09 Oct 2021 in Q&A
- Why is my cat or kitten not growing?, 11 Aug 2021 in Q&A
- Do cats sleep at night? (Our vet answers), 26 Jul 2021 in Q&A
- Why do cat teeth fall out? 3 Reasons for tooth loss in cats, 08 Jul 2021 in Health&Oral Health&Q&A
- What happens if you don’t trim your cat’s nails?, 21 Jun 2021 in Grooming&Q&A
- Why do cats eat their kittens? (And ways to prevent it!), 10 Jun 2021 in Kittens&Q&A
- Do Siamese cats shed? (We asked a vet!), 03 Jun 2021 in Q&A
- Can you cut a cat’s whiskers?, 27 May 2021 in Q&A
- Why is my cat’s flea treatment not working? Top 5 reasons from a vet, 21 May 2021 in General Tips&Q&A
- Can cats eat beef or steak?, 18 May 2021 in Q&A