Author: Dr. Hannah Godfrey
Dr. Hannah Godfrey (BVETMED MRCVS)Veterinary Surgeon - Associations: The Veterinary Content Company
Hannah graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 2011. She initially worked at a busy mixed practice, where she focussed on small animals. She also developed a passion for soft tissue surgery as well as canine and feline dentistry, having completed additional training in both areas.
Hannah currently works at a small, independent practice close to home in order to devote more time to her other love - writing comedy fiction. She hopes to soon be a published author.
Hannah currently has two cats, Poppy (who Hannah hand-reared) and Ashton Kutcher, who was found at the side of the road as a kitten).
Dr. Hannah Godfrey contributed to these articles:
- Why do cats eat their kittens? (And ways to prevent it!), 10 Jun 2021 in Kittens
- Do Siamese cats shed? (We asked a vet!), 03 Jun 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Can you cut a cat’s whiskers?, 27 May 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Why is my cat’s flea treatment not working? Top 4 reasons from a vet, 21 May 2021 in Health
- Can cats eat beef or steak?, 18 May 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Can cats eat potatoes?, 13 May 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Do cats really need a cat tree?, 22 Apr 2021 in Cat scratching posts&Tips & Guides
- Do cats remember and miss their family?, 15 Apr 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Why is my cat snorting? Here’s 6 reasons why!, 30 Mar 2021 in Tips & Guides
- Can cats have twins? We asked a vet!, 25 Mar 2021 in Tips & Guides