Write to us
Are you trying to get in touch with us? Great, we love hearing from our readers! Questions, ideas and other general inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. If you have a question or request that is specifically adressed to one of our writers, be sure to mention their name in the subject line. We will make sure to deliver it to the right person.
Guest post criteria
Catpointers is currently accepting guest posts from other sites. We have strict guidelines to ensure our website only publishes high quality, 100% original content from credible sources. To have your article considered, please make sure it is in the following format:
- prefer in-depth articles that cover a topic from multiple angles. 1000 words are the minimum, but more is better if the topic requires it.
- 100% original copy (will be checked with various tools)
- pick a topic that we haven’t extensively written about ourselves
- include one or multiple unique & high-resolution images that are properly formatted and do not have copyrights on them.
- can include one or two links to your website
- Write for the reader: no ads, no links to spammy sites, no selling products, and certainly no keyword stuffing.
Tone of voice
We want our readers to get in-depth articles, not fluff pieces. Aim to write your article in a friendly, yet professional tone of voice. Use common words instead of medical terms (but mention the medical term in brackets if necessary).
If you’re not sure of our style, take some time to read a few of our articles to get an idea of what we publish.
Ready to pitch a subject or submit your finished copy? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Guest post submission” and we will review your application asap!