Are you trying to get in touch with us? Great, we love hearing from our readers! Questions, ideas and other general inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. You can also post to our facebook wall or tag our twitter account in your tweets to get a response. We love your cute cats pictures, so please feel free to share these as well!
If you have a question or request that is specifically adressed to one of our writers, be sure to mention their name in the subject line. We will then make sure it is delivered to the correct person.
Guest post criteria
Catpointers is currently accepting guest posts from other sites. We have strict guidelines to ensure our website only publishes high quality, 100% original content from authoritive sources. To have your article considered, please make sure it is in the following format:
- prefer in-depth articles that cover a subject multiple angles. At least 1000 words, but more is better.
- 100% original copy (will be checked on copyscape)
- on a topic that is related to cats and that we haven’t extensively written about ourselves
- include some high-resolution images that are properly formatted
- can include one or two links to your website
- Write for the reader: no ads, no links to spammy sites, no selling products, and certainly no keyword stuffing. The text has to flow in a way that’s pleasing to read.
Ready to pitch a subject or submit your finished copy? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with topic “Guest post submission” and we will review your application as soon as possible.