Get in touch today. We love hearing from our readers!
Something on your mind? Questions, ideas, and other inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. If you have a question or request that is specifically addressed to one of our writers, be sure to mention their name in the subject line. We will then pass it on to the right person.
Write for us (Guest post)
Would you like to contribute to Catpointers? Since our website aims to publish high-quality & original content, we have a certain set of strict guidelines. To have your article considered, please make sure it is in the following format:
- Pick a title that we or other pet-related websites haven’t used before. Make it interesting.
- Article is in-depth, doesn’t contain fluff paragraphs, and covers the main topic from multiple angles
- Minimum 1000 words, but more if the topic requires it.
- 100% original copy (will be checked with various tools)
- We encourage you to use high-resolution images for a well-rounded article that is pleasant to read. Make sure the images are properly formatted and do not fall under copyright laws
- Can include max. two links to your website
- Write for the reader: no ads, no links to spam or 18+ sites, no selling products, and certainly no keyword stuffing.
Tone of voice
Aim to write your article in a friendly, yet professional tone of voice. Use common words instead of medical terms (but mention the medical term in brackets if necessary). If you’re not sure of the style, take some time to read a few of our articles to get an idea of what we want to publish.
Ready to pitch your subject or submit a finished blog? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest post submission” and we will review your application asap!