Author: Dr. Hannah Godfrey
Dr. Hannah Godfrey (BVETMED MRCVS)
Hannah graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 2011. She initially worked at a busy mixed practice, where she focussed on small animals. She also developed a passion for soft tissue surgery as well as canine and feline dentistry, having completed additional training in both areas.
Hannah currently works at a small, independent practice close to home in order to devote more time to her other love - writing comedy fiction. She hopes to soon be a published author.
Hannah currently has two cats, Poppy (who Hannah hand-reared) and Ashton Kutcher, who was found at the side of the road as a kitten.
Why we trust her
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Title in veterinary medicine: BVETMED MRCVS
Other worksHannah is a writer for other websites in the industry.
Be sure to check out a great article of hers on thevetservice.com.
Want to know more about Hannah and her writing? You can find her profiles on LinkedIn and at The Veterinary Content Company.
Dr. Hannah Godfrey's latest articles for Catpointers:
- My cat won’t leave me alone! (6 reasons for clingy behavior), 09 Oct 2021 in Q&A
- Why is my cat or kitten not growing?, 11 Aug 2021 in General Tips&Q&A
- Do cats sleep at night? (Our vet answers), 26 Jul 2021 in Q&A
- Why do cat teeth fall out? 3 Reasons for tooth loss in cats, 08 Jul 2021 in Health&Oral Health&Q&A
- What happens if you don’t trim your cat’s nails?, 21 Jun 2021 in Grooming&Q&A
- Why do cats eat their kittens?, 10 Jun 2021 in Q&A
- Do Siamese cats shed? (We asked a vet!), 03 Jun 2021 in Q&A
- Can you cut a cat’s whiskers?, 27 May 2021 in Q&A
- Why is my cat’s flea treatment not working? Top 5 reasons from a vet, 21 May 2021 in General Tips&Q&A
- Can cats eat beef or steak?, 18 May 2021 in Q&A