- Should I feed my cat raw meat?
We explore the ongoing debate over raw food diets: are they a healthy choice, or a waste of money?
- Bland diets for cats explained
While reading about feline nutrition, you may have heard about bland diets before. In this article, we will explain what a bland …
- 4 dangerous ingredients that should not be in cat food (but are!)
1. Pig meat A can of cat food usually contains multiple kinds of meat mixed together. We often see meats such as …
- Grain-free cat food: good or bad?
Pet parents are spending more time researching what is best for their pets, and there is (quite rightly) a greater emphasis on …
- Best Salmon Cat Food Brands (Buyer’s Guide 2021)
Looking to pick up a tasty snack for your kitty? We reviewed all the top salmon food products and made a selection of the best ones.
- Vet’s guide to helping your cat lose weight
Obesity is on the rise! Dr. Sarah explains what you can do to help your cat shed some pounds
- How to change your cat’s diet (without getting angry looks)
Some of our best suggestions for making the introduction of new food as easy as possible
- Eight foods that are toxic to cats
Daniel shares his list of eight foods he would certainly avoid if he was a cat
- Why cats need (or don’t need) carbohydrates
Like all animals, cats get their energy from eating food. Food is roughly made up from three types of nutrients: protein, fats …